EXCEPTIONAL NICASIO HOME
Masterfully crafted 3 bedroom / 2 bath South facing home perched along Lucas Valley Road sited for all day sun. Featuring-formal entry, wraparound deck, and remodeled kitchen with new appliances and access to level patio area. Home includes three generous bedrooms a bonus/den area along with separate laundry room. Over 6 acres total with lovely outlooks.
S P E C I A L F E A T U R E S
- 3 bedroom / 2 bath
- Wraparound porch with sky lights
- Formal entry
- Separate laundry with built-in cabintry
- New carpet
- New front door
- Den/bonus area
- Master bedroom with access to deck and bathroom
- Formal dining room
- Remodeled kitchen with new appliances, farm sink and access to deck
- Open beam, vaulted ceilings
- Sky lights throughout
- Grand living room
- Level patio area surrounded by greenery
- Complete privacy
- Level area for gardening
- Stone walls throughout exterior
- Wood shed
- Upcoming broadband high speed internet coming to Nicasio.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Marin County
The quarter of a million residents who live in the Marin community have carefully preserved its beauty, from the picturesque waterfront village of Sausalito to the Point Reyes National Park Seashore.
With only 10 miles of land connecting it to Northern Sonoma County, Marin County is mostly surrounded by water with 115 miles of ocean boundary. Whether you feel like a day trip to the Marin Headlands or a hike up to Mount Tamalpais, Marin county is the ideal location for outdoor pursuits.